Terms and Conditions
Client: any professional or capable natural person within the meaning of articles 1123 and following of the Civil Code, or legal person, who visits the Site subject to these general conditions.
Benefits and Services: https://www.corail-plongee.com/ makes available client :
Content: All the elements that make up the information on the Site, in particular texts – images – videos.
Customer information: Hereinafter referred to as “Information (s)” which correspond to all the personal data likely to be held by https://www.corail-plongee.com/ for the management of your account, the management of the customer relationship and for the purposes of analysis and statistics.
User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information: “Information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (article 4 of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978).
The terms “personal data”, “data subject”, “processor” and “sensitive data” have the meaning defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n ° 2016-679)
1. Presentation of the website.
This model of legal notices is proposed by the Orson.io RGPD legal notice generator
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.
3. Description of the services provided.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeits.
6. Limitations of Liability.
7. Management of personal data.
7.1 Responsible for collecting personal data
7.2 Purpose of the data collected
- to allow navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of the services and services ordered by the user: connection and use data of the Site, invoicing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer equipment used for browsing, IP address, password (hash)
- to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on https://www.corail-plongee.com/ : email address < / li>
- to carry out communication campaigns (sms, email): phone number, email address
7.3 Right of access, rectification and opposition
- right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD), update, completeness of User data right to block or erase User personal data (article 17 of GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or the collection, use, communication or conservation of which is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD)
- right to limit the processing of User data (article 18 RGPD)
- right to oppose the processing of User data (article 21 GDPR)
- right to portability of data that Users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR)
- right to define the fate of Users’ data after their death and to choose to whom https://www.corail-plongee.com / must communicate (or not) their data to a third party that they have previously designated
7.4 Non-communication of personal data
7.5 Types of data collected
Regarding users of a Site https://www.corail-plongee.com/ , we collect the following data which is essential for the operation of the service, and which will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months after the end of the contractual relationship:
name, first name, email, phone number
8. Incident notification
To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and Personal Health Data, https://www.corail-plongee.com/ uses networks protected by standard devices such as firewalls, pseudonymization, encryption and passwords.
When processing Personal Data, https://www.corail-plongee.com/prend takes all reasonable steps to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
9. Internet “cookies” and “tags” hypertext links
9.1. " COOKIES "
Article 9.2. INTERNET TAGS
https://www.corail-plongee.com/ may occasionally use Internet beacons (also called “tags”, or beacons action, single-pixel GIF, transparent GIF, invisible GIF and one-to-one GIF) and deploy them through a specialist web analytics partner likely to be located (and therefore store the corresponding information, including including the User’s IP address) in a foreign country.
These tags are placed both in online advertisements allowing Internet users to access the Site, and on its various pages.
This technology allows https://www.corail-plongee.com/ to evaluate visitors’ responses to the Site and the effectiveness of its actions (for example, the number of times a page is opened and the information consulted), as well as the use of this Site by the User.
The external service provider may collect information on visitors to the Site and other Internet sites using these tags, compile reports on the activity of the Site for the attention of https://www.corail-plongee.com/ , and provide other services relating to the use of it and the Internet.
10. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction.
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site https://www.corail-plongee.com/ is subject to French law .
Except in cases where the law does not allow it, exclusive jurisdiction is attributed to the competent courts of Lille, France.